Brook Street is recruiting for an experienced IT Support Analyst to join a public sector organisation on a temporary basis for an initial 6 months. The role is based in Enderby, Leicester and is full time Mon to Fri, 37 hours per week, paying £15.44 per hour. This organisation is fantastic to work for with endless opportunities to develop and progress.
Main responsibilities include:
- To work as a team to support the effective operation, maintenance, and deployment of critical policing systems throughout Leicestershire and East Midland Special Operations Unit.
- Ensure the quality, integrity and best use of data held on the systems and maximise availability.
- Resolve and control the root causes of incidents caused by errors within the IT infrastructure.
- Work to prevent the recurrence of these incidents with pre-emptive checks and monitoring.
- Undertake root cause analysis to resolve underlying causational factors.
- Restore normal service operation as quickly as possible whilst minimising any adverse effect on business operations.
- To work closely with systems architects to fix technical problems and identify, investigate, and escalate repeat issues to the incident or problem manager and suppliers, or both.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, please apply. The successful applicant will be required to go through the Police vetting process which can take around 6-8 weeks.