Role: IT Support & Business Analyst
Location: Tunbridge Wells
Salary: Dependent on Experience
A brilliant opportunity has become available with one of our long standing clients in Tunbridge Wells.
We are on the look out for an IT Support / Business Analyst to join their small, friendly and supportive team in central Tunbridge Wells.
You will need to be exceptionally confident on Excel and have a very good eye for detail. Experience is not essential, but a genuine interest in IT is very beneficial.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- You will be providing day to day support for all IT services used within the organisation
- Supporting the CRM System (In-house)
- Liaising with external service providers
- General help desk support as a 1st line IT Support engineer.
- Running reports and maintaining existing reports to assist stakeholders with business analytics in various areas such as, Marketing, IT, Finance and Insurance.
You will be given on the job training, as well as access to online and in person courses that are relevant to your role and essential for your development in this position.
If you are keen to be part of a supportive and close knit team and would like to discuss the role, Apply today!