Our public sector client are looking for a temporary worker to join their team as an IT support assistant.
Now we are slowly coming out of the pandemic a lot of companies are moving back to operating from offices. Your role will to be to assist the move into the office and ensuring that the technology and IT equipment is working efficiently.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Assisting the local office with incident and request management duties,
- Assist with the scanning of physical IT assets and maintenance of asset management database,
- Provide support for the relocation of IT equipment in accordance with the local office requirements,
- Dealing with deliveries and enabling the safe handling and storage of IT equipment,
- Preparing and packaging IT equipment for delivery to remote users,
- Liaising with 3rd party suppliers where appropriate,
- Adhere to IT service management guidelines,
- Participate in and provide support to local IT projects,
- Develop a high level of awareness of local technical infrastructure and key hardware/software components,
- Develop your own knowledge of IT support requirements for the local office,
The perfect candidate will have:
- A positive can do approach,
- Have effective communication skills,
- Good organisational skills,
- Be approachable and confident when speaking to a variety of people,
- Ability to set up and configure desktop and portable equipment,
- Ability to follow written technical infrastructure
If this is something you would be interested in please apply for more information.