We are currently recruiting for an IT Support Engineer specialising in technical support for internal user email services. This role is working for a law enforcement organisation based in North London.
Purpose of the role:
This role is responsible for the technical support of the organisation's email services comprising of 8000+ mailboxes across 6 servers. You will also be responsible for the operation of the Enterprise Vault email archiving system as well as managing all aspects of backup and Disaster Recovery capability.
- Educated to HND level or equivalent
- Accredited to ITIL Foundation level or higher
- Exposure to implementing, managing and supporting an email function in a demanding 24x7 environment
- Solid working knowledge of incident resolution, requests, changes and problem solving activities delivered within agreed SLAs
Technical skills required:
- Blackberry architecture - working knowledge
- Enterprise vault - working knowledge
- Exchange 2003, 2013, 2013 - extensive knowledge
- MS Office Suite 2003 and 2010 - extensive knowledge
- MS Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012 - working knowledge
- Networking concepts (including security, firewalls and TCP/IP) - working knowledge
- SAN and NAS technologies - working knowledge
- SMTP Edge Gateway - working knowledge
If you fit the above requirements please apply now with an up to date CV highlighting your relevant experience and we will be in touch!