An exciting opportunity has arisen with one of our longstanding clients within the IT team for an IT Support Specialist. This is temporary full time Monday to Friday, 38 hours per week for 6 months with the view to make the right candidate permanent.
Reporting to the IT Support Lead UK, the IT Support Specialist will as part of an existing team be responsible for providing support for end users in all aspects of IT, from infrastructure to business applications, for the facilities in the UK as well as across the EMEA region.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Supporting end user Windows and MS Application support
- Providing local IT Support at UK Locations(Oxford, Newport, Manchester).
- PC/Laptop/Mobile installation and configuration
- User Account Management and Networking
- Ensuring calls/tickets are managed in accordance with procedures and SLA
Skills and experience necessary:
- Windows operating systems and Active Directory experience essential
- 1-2 years IT Experience advantageous ,First Line Support
- Experience handling issues via Phone Call, In Person, Ticket System Emails
The successful candidate:
- Must be a team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong organisational skills
- Flexibility essential
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to Drive (100 Miles Max) to visit other key sites in the UK
- Ability to work dealing with issues fast, someone able to hit the ground running after training.
If this is the job for you apply today!