IT Support Technician
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit an IT Support Technician. This is a contract role based in Cambridge for 18 months.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: £28,300 per annum depending on experience + 5% end of contract bonus
My client is a world leader in technological innovation, with experience building some of the most important products in both the hardware and software industry.
As part of the onsite team you will provide first line technical support on software, hardware, meeting room audio visual equipment and telephony, to all the team and visitors based in Cambridge.
A typical day in this role can include:
- Providing first line technical support to onsite staff and visitors for the Windows OS environment, Office 365, Skype for Business/Teams, mobile devices and Azure, escalating when needed to other members of the local IT team or global support teams.
- Collaborating with researchers and other members of the IT team to identify and ready systems for events and research projects.
- Troubleshooting of basic networking issues and providing PC hardware and software configuration and diagnostics.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Proven IT experience in a corporate environment
- A strong working knowledge of Office 365 and Windows 10
- Excellent knowledge of current PC hardware
Deadline for CV submission: 2nd April at 3:00pm