Job title: IT Support Technician
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday (6am - 3:30pm or 8am - 5:30pm) - staggered shift pattern
Location: HU12 area
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum (DOE) + company benefits
We are recruiting for an IT Support Technician to join one of our highly successful clients based in HU12 area. The successful candidate will support all variants of IT.
Main duties include:
- Working to agreed SLAs for incident requests and problems, prioritising and managing workload effectively to deal with several open tickets.
- To provide technical support for all IT user-based hardware and software
- Taking ownership of technical requests and conducting full and thorough diagnostics with end users to enable ticket resolution.
- Regular maintenance and patching of infrastructure, end points as well as Servers.
- Escalation of calls to various tiers: Local, Group Support and 3rd Party.
- Involvement in IT Project work when required.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good communication skills when liaising with customers at all levels
- Demonstrate a customer first approach
- Excellent time management
- Desire to maintain and develop new skills necessary to install and troubleshoot.
- Have strong IT skills and background of Microsoft OS and Office, any knowledge of Microsoft NAV, Microsoft Hyper-V and Hellenic would be preferred but not essential.
- Ideally 2 years previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Strong commitment to progression and personal development
- Profit sharing through discounted share scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Access to our 'Feed your Wellbeing' platform
- Free on-site parking