Role - IT Trainer - NPS
Location - Currently Remote working However Classroom delivery will be reintroduced at some point in 2022 and so there will be an element of travel within the Yorkshire and Humberside Region.
Salary - £10.21 per hour, Rising to £11.87 after 12 weeks
Duration - Temporary Contract but may be up for review for extension
Hours - Monday - Friday (37 hours)
This post is an integral role in supporting new and existing staff in the recording of probation work on bespoke Probation Systems. This is an essential part of any significant organisational change as well as continuing to support in the business as usual state. You will be key in ensuring colleagues are supported and confident using applications, systems and processes. Excellent communication; interpersonal skills and presentational skills are required to provide training to users of all abilities.
- Deliver ICT Training to groups of staff using national and locally agreed lesson plans. This includes delivering remote sessions via MS Teams and, when possible, classroom events in the Probation ICT systems, nDelius, OASys, ViSOR, MS Office 365.
- Maintenance of the ICT training databases e.g. updating the training system in preparation for training courses.
- Assisting the ICT Training Specialist in ensuring that training materials are kept up to date following new system releases.
- Assist in the production of training material in different media formats, E-Learning, Video and Virtual training platforms.
- Maintaining own knowledge on relevant documents and processes including the case recording instructions, advice notes, and performance measures.
- Administer bookings through myLearning, this includes obtaining attendance lists, sending out joining instructions in a timely manner to learners, and adding in attendance details following the event.
- Respond to delegate feedback following training delivery where appropriate.
- Respond to enquiries relating to ICT training and the associated probation case management systems and processes. This includes responding to email enquiries from the ICT Training mailbox.
- IT Knowledge
- Experience across all Microsoft packages
- Experience on nDelius, OASys, ViSOR, MS Office 36
- Experience in IT Delivery
- Good communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Full clean driving Licence