My client is recruiting for a strong customer service advisor who can speak fluent English, Italian and Spanish. Reporting to their Customer Service Manager you will play a crucial role in maintaining their outstanding after sales service.
You will be dealing with customer enquires over the phone, via email and a ticketing system, which is linked to the various marketplaces they use. You will also use their bespoke systems to process orders, repairs, exchanges and returns and other order/product administration.
- Answering customer queries over the phone, via email and their ticketing system; you will be confident and creative in resolving customer issues in a friendly manner, on a wide range of products in an agreed timescale.
- Ensuring all selling channels and marketplaces uphold their five-star rating and top seller status.
- Processing customer returns/refunds, repairs or replacements of items.
- Liaising with couriers and using online portals to arrange deliveries, collections and resolve queries.
Key Skills Required:
- A positive and forward-thinking approach and able to keep calm under pressure.
- Team work as well as initiative to work on your own.
- Computer literate to a high standard, with great Microsoft office skills.
- Good technical understanding would be advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Spanish and Italian.
- Any other languages would also be advantageous.
You will need access to your own transport due to the location.
Working hours: Full time, Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm
If you think this is the role for you and would like further details please contact Laura on 01904 888800.