Based in Bicester, my client is looking for a full-time temporary JAMES Clerk, providing data to assist with the updating of the JAMES (Joint Asset Management Engineering Solutions) System. The position is initial for 8-month bases, paying the rate of £ 9.09/hour. This role is within a government organisation and to be considered for this role you need to complete our compliance procedure as well as a security check.
The JAMES Clerk is responsible to the Store Manager for the duties outlined below:
- Liaise with the Senior Storekeeper to supply information to forecast and schedule equipment use, inspection and maintenance of unit weapons, equipment and vehicles, and record that these have been carried out.
- Provide unit armourer and technicians with details of faults, schedule repairs to unit weapons, equipment and vehicles, and record that these have been carried out.
- Work with the Storekeepers to ensure serviceable equipment is available for use by students during training courses
- Assist with receipt and issue of equipment.
- Assist with moving equipment from site to site
If you believe this would be a perfect role for you, please apply today!