Do you have experience within web development?
Who's right for the job?
The responsibilities of the role…
- Provide support and guidance as needed to other developers within the development team encouraging good practice agile development techniques
- Ensure a good understanding of each user story and the expected outcome and suggesting areas where IT can assist business objectives and requirements and improve productivity
- Active involvement in sprint planning sessions to breakdown the user story into sub-tasks
- Active involvement in backlog refinement in validating the user stories and writing the business driven development (BDD) scenarios for each user story
- Work collaboratively with the Product Owner/Analyst and Scrum Master to reach agreement on the commitment for the next sprint and the user stories that will be included
- Take ownership of delivery and meeting the sprint goal and provide regular updates on progress against commitment, and any impediments blocking development
- Provide support for releases including the production of release notes as well as assisting in rectifying any live issues
- Ensure that fair treatment of customers is integral to the operation of area of responsibility
In return for your hard work, our client offers a competitive salary of £32,000 - £38,000, depending on experience. Working hours are standard office hours. My client also offers a comprehensive range of flexible benefit options including 23 days holiday with the option to buy additional days, company pension, private medical insurance, discounted gym membership and discounts with a wide range of retailers!
Let's get started!
This role is available for a start as soon as possible and interviews will be arranged as soon as possible. This will involve an initial phone call followed by a two stage face to face interview if successful.
For more information or a detailed job specification including responsibilities, please contact Lauren at Brook Street on 02380 224139 or send your CV at .