Brook Street are currently recruiting for a Job Evaluation Administrator on behalf of Leicestershire Police to work on a full-time basis at the force headquarters based in Enderby.
The role involves providing an administrative service to the Job Evaluation team. Duties include:
- Prepare reports and job descriptions
- Diary management for the team
- Attend meetings and take notes
- Working to strict deadlines whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Working in a team-based environment, co-operating and supporting others
- Organising job evaluation interviews and panels
- Prioritising workload whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Maintaining confidentiality at all times
The successful candidate will be a confident verbal and written communicator with great customer service skills, able to work with Microsoft Office programmes such as Word, Excel and Outlook to an intermediate level, strong administration skills and ideally will have worked in an environment where maintenance of confidentiality is essential.
The successful candidate will be paid £10.43 per hour. This position is offered initially as a six month contract for 37 hours per week, Monday - Friday.
Please note the successful candidate will have to undergo police vetting prior to starting the role which can take up to six weeks.