Data entry administrator/Operator
We are looking for a Data Entry Operator to update and maintain information on our company databases and computer systems. The administrator will be responsible for validation of customer data across multiple sources, including calling clients when data discrepancy cannot be resolved internally.
Data entry operator responsibilities include collecting and entering data in databases and maintaining accurate records of valuable company information. Our ideal candidate has essential data entry skills, like fast typing with an eye for detail and familiarity with spreadsheets and online forms. You will work with a development team and a client facing team Previous experience as a data entry clerk or similar position is a must.
Ultimately, a successful data entry operator will be responsible for maintaining accurate, up-to-date and usable information in our systems.
- Strong analogical and organisational skills
- Eye for detail and accuracy
- Entering customer and account data from multiple sources within time limits
- Compiling, verifying accuracy and sorting information to prepare source data for computer entry
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output
- Communicating with External Clients to validate data.
Ability to work quickly, under pressure and to deadlines