Are you passionate about the digital world and social media? Are you an excellent communicator with a flair for writing and customer care? Want to work for a fun agency with an office dog? Would you describe yourself as positive, friendly and ambitious? Then read on...
We are currently working with an outstanding B2B Communications PR Agency based near Guildford, seeking a Digital Junior Account Executive to join them. Your main purpose will be to support the Head of Digital, the Client Team and the PR team to provide a consistent excellent service to all clients.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Writing and optimising content for digital communications channels, including adverts and short/long form content
- Management of multiple client social media channels
- Plan and execute paid advertising campaigns across multiple channels
- Work on digital strategies using analytical tools e.g. Google Analytics
- General admin tasks such as meeting room prep for client/internal meetings
To be considered for this Digital Junior Account Executive job, you will display the following:
- A Degree (any considered) - not essential for someone who can reference experience within PR/passion for digital and comms
- A genuine interest in PR, digital, social media and communications
- Advanced communication skills both written and verbal
- An analytical mindset
- High attention to detail
If you have any work experience within a PR or digital agency, SEO, social media or B2B PR then this would be highly advantageous although not essential.
Due to current government guidelines, you may start working remotely or within the office on a rota basis however their main priority is staff safety. Core hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm however flexibility is offered to start or finish earlier/later. The office is currently based near Guildford however the office will be relocating to Guildford at the end of 2020. Parking is available at both offices.
If you fit the above profile please apply now and we will be in touch. Please note, we are receiving an extremely high volume of applications at present so please bear with us.