My client is a fast-growing digital marketing agency based in Farringdon, London.
They have a tight-knit team and their main services are SEO, web design and build, PPC, content creation and social media management. Clients range from small start-ups to larger firms in professional services, retail, travel, sports, property and others.
Responsibilities will includebu are not limited to:
- Producing content for clients' social media accounts.
- Blogging for clients and approaching third-party websites with a view to posting blogs.
- Assisting with the management of existing client accounts - e.g. dealing with queries, formatting monthly reports, checking rankings, chasing reviews, Google Analytics reporting etc.
- Research, analysis and writing headlines, tags and titles for client sites (strong language skills a must).
- Reviewing / creating Google Ads accounts
Very strong GCSEs, A-Levels and a degree received at a Russell Group University is required.
Extensive training will be given on the job and you will learn all things digital marketing, this role is for you if you are passionate, hungry and ready to become a digital marketer!