Junior Accounts Analyst!
If you're looking for a role where you can to impact on a growing business. If you are keen to take responsibility for your own work, want to manage a team in future or are entrepreneurially minded this would be a great role for you!
We are partnered with a firm of consultants specialising in Research and Development (R&D) tax. Their team has substantial experience and a wide range of technical expertise in this field which enables us to deliver an excellent service to a wide range of innovative clients. Established in 2018, our client are a family run company based in London and pride themselves on providing an excellent and compliant client service.
We're now looking for a junior accounts analyst to join their growing team!
- Gathering and analysing financial information
- Manipulating and summarising large data sets in excel
- Data analysis
- Coordinating between two different teams
- Liaising with clients and their accountants
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Confident on the phone
- Proficient in word and powerpoint
- Well organised
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to effectively prioritise a diverse workload
- Excellent time management skills
- Positive attitude
- An A Level (or equivalent) in Economics/ Management/ Finance/ Maths or similar
Salary: £18-25k DOE
Please apply or contact Ben Worsley via email or Linkedin for more information!