I have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Accounts Assistant and Administrator for a company based in Solihull who are looking to pay a salary of circa £18000. This is a perfect opportunity for a candidate who is currently studying or looking to study for your AAT qualification.
This is a heavily purchase ledger focused position where you will be dealing with around 1000 invoices on a monthly basis. You will be providing support to the Finance Team in keeping the accounts, recording and maintaining financial transactions and preparing regular statements to ensure the Company's financial targets are met.
This is an opportunity to work for a growing company and department where this position is going to develop into a more all rounded accounts assistant, it is vital that you are looking for a long term stable position within accounts.
My client is an internationally recognised and renowned freight forwarding company who deal with both importation and exportation of goods within a variety of industries via road, sea and air.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Processing circa 1000 purchase ledger invoices per month
- Accounts Payable - Be involved in preparing monthly payment runs
- Accounts Receivable - Responsible for assisting in the recovery of all debts owed to the company. Dealing with all invoice queries to completion
- Banking/Payment Run - Raise and post payments to required timescales to ensure accuracy of payments when cover required
- Administration - Dealing with daily post and general ad hoc admin duties such as the ordering of stationary
- To undertake all activities in accordance with applicable group policies and procedures
- Currently studying or looking to study for you AAT qualification
- Looking for a long term stable position within an accounts department
- A good team player
- Possess the ability to handle & resolve issues/queries
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbally
- High level of PC literacy
- Very numeric with an excellent eye for detail
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE STUDYING OR PLAN TO STUDY FOR AN AAT QUALIFICATION AND A CAREER WITHIN ACCOUNTS***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Up to £20,000 annual salary dependant on experience
- In depth training will be provided to help you succeed in this career
- 37.5 hour working week (Monday - Friday 8.30am-5pm)
- 20 days holiday per annum plus declared public holidays
- Car parking
- Eyecare voucher
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call Adam or Charlie on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***