Up to £20000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Fantastic opportunity to work for a local independent company with an established reputation for providing a high quality, accurate service in the fastest possible time.
- Packaging survey reports for clients and panel lenders ensuring lender criteria requirements are met;
- Ensuring lenders have electronic copies well as the bound original and relevant copies to follow by post;
- Packaging of the reports require extracting site plans, location plans and photographs to be included in the report;
- Photographs of the properties are provided by the surveyor and downloaded onto the company database and to be inserted in the relevant appendix to the report;
- Answering telephone calls and directing calls to the relevant departments;
- Typing letters of confirmation for survey and sending relevant terms and conditions to clients;
- Entering lender/client formal instructions on the computer and updating the computer system, Quest (e.g., confirming date report emailed/posted or confirming date of survey);
- Filing, photocopying and scanning
You need to have good IT skills, Good telephone manner and ability work on own initiative and prioritise urgent cases, support the other and help others, strong communication.
You will get £20,000, 28 days of holidays including bank holiday, pension and other company benefits.