I am currently looking for a Junior Analyst to join my client in Mayfair. They are a corporate finance company looking for a strong graduate with a genuine and demonstrable interest in finance. A desire to learn and a willingness to become involved in all aspects of the business are also key to this role.
You will be joining a team that works closely together with a hardworking, friendly and supportive atmosphere. You will be discreet and confidential, self-motivated and hard working with a flexible approach. The role will be varied, fun and challenging you must therefore be able to work under pressure AND multi-task.
The role will be varied depending on the projects and meetings in the diary. General tasks will include but not be limited to the below:
- Company analysis - creating company profiles, including analysis of basic financial information
- General industry and market research
- Using research databases including deal databases to look at previous transactions
- Assisting with preparation and formatting of presentations
- Help to set up and complete standard forms and documents for projects
- Filing, printing and binding, scanning
- Maintaining client and other databases
- Elements of marketing involved including updating the website
The requirements are:
- Good level of understanding with MS Office, especially Powerpoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Previous banking experience is desirable
- Previous basic accounting would be a big advantage.
- Fluent language skills also advantageous
Are you a recent graduate with a passion for finance? If so, please apply and I will be in touch!