Are you looking for a new analyst opportunity? Are you self-motivated and hungry for a new challenge?
Do you want a team to support you and a team that makes you feel like a family?
My client is a fast-growing company who provides business energy solutions for their clients throughout the UK. Their beautiful converted barn is situated on the outskirts of Wantage, making it paramount you hold a Full UK Licence and vehicle. Due to company growth, this will be the perfect time for you to join their supportive team as an entry level analyst offering the opportunity of career progression and full training. The salary is £18,000-£23,000 plus great benefits such as; early finish on Friday, free breakfast, team bonuses and flexible hours.
The Junior analyst role supports all areas of their business in providing accurate energy data and analysis. You will have excellent IT skills, intermediate MS Excel skills. You will have good communication skills to allow engagement with all stakeholders
The key areas of responsibility are:
1. Assisting with the design, and development of reporting to be provided to customers for energy management purposes. Examples might include weekly management reporting to help identify sites performing poorly v budget.
2. Be responsible for the regular output of reporting for customers, and quality control of this.
3. Providing data to meet ad-hoc customer requests
1. Analysing the impact of energy reduction projects on sites using measured period vs baseline, adjusting for weather and other external factors using linear regressions.
2. Providing ongoing performance analysis to ensure projects continue to deliver savings throughout the payback period.
3. Reporting performance to internal stakeholders.
1. Providing data and analysis to support project development, ongoing customer energy management, and other activities.
2. Providing clean data sets for use in other ad-hoc analysis
Budgeting and Financial Reporting
1. Help build consumption and financial budget and forecast models for customers
1. Aggregating data from available sources and ensuring quality data is available to meet reporting requirements.
For further information on this fantastic opportunity you can contact 01235706100 or send your CV over and we will get back to you.