Do you have experience in administration?
Are you a bubbly, organised and reliable?
Are you able to start immediately?
Can you get to South West London (SW18) within 1 hour?
If this sounds like you then please apply, and I will get in touch with your shortly!
Junior Assistant Administrator
Location: South West London
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000
Job type: Permanent, Full-time - (9am-5pm)
My client is an Established Window company who are fast expanding and is recruiting for a role of a Junior Administration Assistant.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual that wishes to begin ad develop within an office environment and for a reputable organisation.
- Responsible in assisting the Administration Team to ensure smooth running of day to day tasks
- Maintain a high level of customer service.
- General office administration, which includes computer work on a range of packages.
- Taking calls throughout the day in a polite clear manner paying attention to detail and responding accordingly.
- Assist Office Manager with administrative duties including filing.
- Ensure frequent communication with your line manager.
- Dealing with quires with both customers and staff.
Full training will be provided, and you must be IT literate, and have qualifications in both English and Maths to GCSE standard of higher.
We are looking for a friendly, confident individual, someone who has a flexible approach to their jobs with a can-do attitude.