- Your primary responsibility will be to work towards a brief and deadline/target set by the Data Team Manager to validate organisational information and information on individuals. The need for data will be defined by the Marketing Data Operations department.
2. You will be responsible for accurately updating data validated through your research projects or otherwise in the relevant internal databases. All data should be delivered in accordance with Data Entry Standards documentation and optimum use of research sources.
- You will be responsible for actioning any data support cases delegated to you by the Data Team Leaders. This will involve liaising with stakeholder departments, such as the Customer Master Data, Online Order Management and Enterprise Customer Master Teams.
- You will be responsible for working on data maintenance projects. Data will need to be researched and updated in our internal databases.
5. You will be asked to complete ad hoc data entry tasks.
- You may be asked to support the qualifying and processing of daily sales leads for all of Thomson Reuters legal products. You will need to ensure the data is amended, updated and reflected accurately in our internal databases.
- You may be asked to liaise with stakeholder departments such as Sales, Sales Support and Customer Support to ensure leads are processed accurately, and to the assigned SLAs.
Skills & Experience Required:
1. High standard of written English.
2. Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications.
1. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
2. Be a team player
- Confident, positive attitude, strong work ethic
- Flexible, and ability to accept constructive feedback
Must have a positive attitude
2. Good problem-solving skills and ability to work with multi-faceted information.
3. High level of accuracy and attention to detail, especially when dealing with data entry.
4. Must have good organisational skills and an ability to work under pressure, observing tight deadlines, and capable of managing many projects at the same time.
5. Excellent communication skills.
Ideally you will have a minimum of 8 GCSE A-C (or equivalent) and a minimum of 2 A-Levels (A-D) (or equivalent). A degree is not necessary but would be an advantage.
2. Data Research experience within the legal industry is preferable
3. Experience of market research is preferable
4. High level of accuracy and attention to detail when dealing with data.
5. Must have good organisational skills and an ability to work under pressure, observing tight deadlines, and capable of managing many projects at the same time.