My client is a fast-growing digital marketing agency based in Central London. They have a tight-knit team and their main services are SEO, web design and build, PPC, content creation and social media management. Clients range from small start-ups to larger firms in professional services, retail, travel, sports, property and others.
Responsibilities will include:
- Producing content for clients` social media accounts.
- Blogging for clients and approaching third-party websites with a view to posting blogs.
- Assisting with the management of existing client accounts - e.g. dealing with queries, formatting monthly reports, checking rankings, chasing reviews, Google Analytics reporting etc.
- Research, analysis and writing headlines, tags and titles for client sites (strong language skills a must).
- Reviewing / creating Google Ads accounts
To be considered for this opportunity you must be educated to degree level either with a 1st or 2:1.
Extensive training will be given on the job and you will learn all things digital marketing. This role is for you if you are passionate, hungry and ready to become a digital marketer!