Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm 37 hours a week
Pay rate: £9.51ph increasing to £12.38 after 12 weeks
Our client is looking to recruit a Junior Executive Officer to join the team at their office in Leeds City Centre. This is an ongoing temporary position.
GLD (Government Legal Department) are the governments principal legal advisers. They are in place to ensure the government are obiding well within the rule of law.
The successful applicant will be providing junior management support and will carry out administrative duties that are moderately complex. You will be expected to follow set procedures and also be given the responsibilty to use some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision.
Duties of a Junior Executive Officer will include but are not limited to:
- Preparing routine correspondence and checking that of others
- Compiling, verifying and reporting data
- Completing forms or reports
- Managing the interested of a small team, if required
- Liaising with internal and external interested
What we are looking for
- Administration experience with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills both orally and written
- 5 GCSE passes at Grade C or above
- Two A Level passes at grade E or above or Equivalent
- NVQ Management Level 3 or 4 (or suitable junior management experience) - Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own as well as part of a team
We are working very quickly to fill this and arrange interviews so if you are interested in applying, please click apply now!