Our client is searching for a Junior Fee Earner/Experienced Paralegal to join their thriving firm on the outskirts of Newcastle. A great place to work, and to start your future, this firm is keen to hear from ambitious candidates.
The role involves working with consumers and businesses in a range of civil disputes. On top of this you will need to have great technical expertise. Experience of Group Litigation and high volume litigation would be an advantage.
The main duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Assimilate and review large amounts of documentary evidence
- Drafting in the form of FSCF and FOS submissions
- Risk assessing files and establishing limitation dates
Identifying potential claim routes/secondary claims
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Time Management and Organisational Skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Analytic Skills
- IT literacy
This role is a permanent, full time position, with ideal office hours, Monday-Friday, 9-5.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this position.
Please note than due to the high volume of applicants, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not been contacted within 5 days of applying, then please note you have been unsuccessful for this particular role, however we may keep your details on record for any future positions.