Are you looking for a brand new opportunity?
Look no further!
Brook Street's client based in Lincoln is looking for a Junior Maintenance Manager to join their existing busy team working 40 hours per week, Monday to Sunday, 5 out of 7 days as per rota!
You will be working within a hotel to keep standards in line with the hotels 4* rating.
Daily duties will include:
- Use, continual review and upkeep of the hotel's online Compliance tool (Compliance Centre)
- Maintenance and upkeep of mechanical equipment
- Review and upkeep of the kitchen asset equipment
- Upkeep and daily recorded checks of the asset, including bedroom checks
- Recording and monitoring of utilities
- Review, implementation and writing of risk assessments, policies and procedures in relation to maintenance and the asset
- Ambassador of fire life safety ensuring the corrects controls and procedures are in line.
- Delivering of training to the team/s as required on topics relating to the role such as fire training, Compliance Centre
- training etc.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Proven experience as a Hotel Maintenance Manager or Maintenance Supervisor /mechanical background
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety regulations
- Familiarity with plumbing, electrical, sewer and HVAC systems; hotel industry experience is a plus
- Experience in administrative processes
If interested apply today! Alternatively you can send a copy of your CV over to katie.shephard-