Office Manager / Personal Assistant- up to £25,000 per annum- Financial company- Mayfair
My finance client based in Mayfair is looking for a competent and organised Junior Office Manager / Personal Assistant to ensure the smooth running of the office update presentation materials and also provide administrative assistance to the senior partners of the firm. This role would suit somebody with a background in Admin and Front of house who is looking to get a step up in their career.
You will provide a wide range of administrative support and varied roles including: diary and travel management, reception cover as well as assistance with presentations, investor reporting and data entry.
Reception cover: Answer the phone, take messages, greet clients, book couriers, manage office supplies, and distribute post.
Investor reporting: Regular reporting to investors and dealing with ad hoc investor queries.
Presentations: Creation and amendment of presentations in Adobe Creative Suite, in particular `InDesign` and `Illustrator`.
Maintaining, updating and printing of marketing documents.
Diary management: Organise meetings and conference calls using Outlook.
Travel management: Prepare travel itineraries, book flights, accommodation and taxis; schedule meetings, dinners etc.
Office supplies: Manage office equipment inventory and deal with all suppliers, including paying bills, updating orders etc
Data entry: Ensure that all contact details and fund performance on marketing databases is kept up-to-date and accurate
Other ad hoc tasks as required
- The successful candidate will have excellent computer based presentation skills as well as organisational and time-management skills, attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills.
- Working background in Administrative and Front of house roles looking to get a step up or currently in a junior office manager/PA role.
- Well acquainted with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication
- Friendly Team
- Generous Holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare