Brook Street are currently recruiting on behalf of their Belfast client for a Junior Accounts Assistant & Purchase ledger clerk. This job is to cover a maternity contract
The position will involve the following main duties: -
* Processing supplier invoices.
* Matching Purchase Order Number to invoices.
* Supplier statement reconciliation.
* Handling supplier queries.
* Ensuring all reporting requirements are met.
* On occasion, providing cover for reception
Key Skills/Experience and Personal Characteristics Required:
* At least one year`s general accounts experience
* Knowledge of bank reconciliation and nominal ledger.
* Excellent Purchase Ledger experience.
* Excellent computer literacy with experience in Word & Excel.
* Excellent numeric skills and the ability to work methodically.
* Pleasant telephone manner.
* Excellent communication and organisational skills.
* Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
* Ability to work on an individual basis and part of a team.
Hours - You will be required to work 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Salary - £17,000
Please send CV via the apply link