Junior Recruitment Consultant (Medical) - up to £23,000 + Commission- South West London
Key external relationships
- Doctors, Nurses, Other Medical Staff
To develop and maintain a portfolio of compliant locum or permanent candidates to place into
relevant roles. Maintaining a satisfactory profit margin as determined by the company. Grow market
share for the company and become a trusted partner and market specialist.
- Maintain good and open communication, advising them of available placements, letting them know of any changes to procedure, updating contact and work preference details on CRM system.
- Book work for candidates, using appropriate booking forms or emails, providing information on salary, client requirements and additional information as appropriate.
- Develop trusted relationships with all candidates, ensuring they receive an excellent service from you.
- Market candidate availability and develop offerings to candidates as market dictates.
Clients (hospitals, surgeries, OOH services, care trusts and private health providers):
- Ensure clients are provided with compliant and appropriate doctors in a timely manner.
- Ensure booking procedures are followed and compliance documents are provided according to the level required.
- Maintain excellent written records of client interactions via CRM.
- Liaise with staffing units to source further business and place candidates.
- Liaise with Team Leader to maintain Gross Margin Level.
- Liaise with Team Leader and HR for personal development requirements.
- Participate in team learning, delivering a presentation on your business or market on a quarterly basis.
- Liaise with compliance colleagues and facilitate calls with GPs/nurses to collate all required compliance information dependent upon client or framework requirements.
- Ensure documents received go to Compliance team to upload onto CRM. Business development
- Work with the marketing and candidate attraction team to identify under represented regions or specialities to develop your area of speciality.
- Grow business from existing clients; seek further work through referrals, networks or new business areas as supported by the Team Leader and Sales Director.
- Attend a client meeting every quarter.
Finance, timesheets and billing:
- Monitor timesheets received via CRM
- Liaise with finance colleagues on pay or bill queries
Key Performance Indicators
Reporting in at weekly Sales meeting:
1. Achieving sales targets according to monthly targets set
2. Achieving working candidate number
3. All candidates placed are fully compliant structure)
4. Profit margin: 15% on bookings made or margins according to framework/contract
- Customer focused and candidate centric
- Sales focused, opening leads for the company
- Determined and persistent
- Customer service mentality, willing to go the extra mile
- Good persuasion, negotiation and communication skills
- Organised, able to manage yourself administratively
- IT literate
- Able to work well within a dynamic team
- Understands and works to company procedures
- Medical recruitment, recruitment or telesales background preferred