I am recruiting for a Junior Sales Support Coordinator for my client who are based in Nottingham, working for a market leading construction supplier, they are offering a competitive package which includes an annual bonus.
You will be supporting the sales processing team helping them processing orders, ensuring delivery requests are met and that their customer needs are successfully managed.
You will be helping with the communication between both suppliers and customers, answering queries, arranging the delivery of materials, problem solving and ensuring complete customer satisfaction. A strong level customer service and exceptional communication skills is essential.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- General office duties including welcoming visitors to the office, admin and filing
- Answer incoming calls to the office and forward calls to the relevant person
- Develop and maintain good and effective working relationships between customers, suppliers and sales staff
- Give delivery notification to customers
- Create and update orders and delivery requests
- Support the sales teams in their objectives.
- Ensure queries received from customers, suppliers and sales staff are actioned in a timely manner
- Help prepare and issue quotes to customers as requested.
- Work with colleagues to achieve team objective and KPI targets
- Exceptional telephone call handling skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly organized with examples of multi-tasking and confident working under pressure
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook
- Able to work accurately and quickly
- Ability to build relationships with customers and suppliers
- Punctual and reliable
- Previous experience of customer support and admin would be ideal but not essential
- Knowledge of the construction industry would be ideal but not essential
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION AND ARE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THIS VIA YOUR CV AND AN INTERVIEW***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Permanent contract with a guaranteed basic salary
- Attractive annual bonus on offer
- 35 hour working week, Monday - Friday 9-5
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays with option to purchase further holiday
- Free Car Parking
- Health and wellbeing service
- Regular events
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call Adam on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***