Excellent benefits - pension, health ins, discounts, 35 hour working week, 38 days holiday etc.
Must be based in the UK.
My client is a well-established not for profit organisation. Due to growth, we are seeking a Junior Software Developer, you'll enhance your exposure to the full stack, working on our in-house CRM solutions, front end through to SQL on the backend but with the main focus on C# .Net development. You will work closely with senior developers to carry out design, development, implementation and maintenance of a range of effective and accurate CRM solutions through the process of coding for this division. You should be comfortable working as part of a team and as support to any tier of our in-house solution.
You will work in an agile environment, with the ability to shape the future of our solutions. As an organisation we don't stand still and over the last 18 months have move purely to cloud based services through Azure and implementing Azure functionalities.
- Knowledge of C# Object Orientated Programming skills (at least 2 years exposure)
- Produce and manage documentation of implementations, where required
- Front line software development support including bug detection and analysis.
- Working knowledge of API connections and maintenance
- An understanding and use of DevOps tools
- Support and implement test plans and work toward automating tasks through appropriate tools and scripting.
- A good understanding of the Azure platform and its associated tools; specifically, Developer/Web/Security
- Developing and optimising SQL queries
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Be collaborative with strong communication skills