I am recruiting for a Junior Telesales Consultant for a prestigious client who is one of the leading companies in the UK based in Sutton Coldfield and are offering a basic salary of £18000 + bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to develop a career within a sales environment and where previous telesales experience is not necessarily required, it is all about attitude, in depth one to one training will be provided.
You will be part of the outbound sales team and you will be reaching out to potential customers across the UK (mainly over the age of 50), promoting market leading pre-paid funeral plans and legal services products. You will be calling prospective customers from a warm lead generated database and only speaking to customers who have expressed an interest in receiving further information about the client's products.
This role will be customer focussed at all times and promote the values that the client embrace, ensuring service and integrity is the key component to any sales success. This is not your traditional telesales role/environment and you are not expected to convert sales on the initial phone call, it is all about building the relationship and using a consultative approach, not a hard sell!
This is a chance to join a very conscientious, ethical, empathetic, sociable and friendly company who deal with prepaid funeral plans. They are a FTSE 250 company who have been around for over a two centuries in a capacity. They allow customers to pre plan and pre pay for their funeral, meaning people can ensure their own funeral is arranged to how they would like and paid before they pass away, reducing further stress and upset to their family/friends.
- The want to work in a telesales position and to make a step up in your career
- No previous sales/telesales experience is required but experience working in a customer service position would be ideal
- Highly self motivated and proactive in nature
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience of building up the trust and rapport with customers over the phone
- An ethical, empathetic candidate who understands the importance of delivering the best customer service with the highest level of integrity
- Comfortable working to KPI's and targets
Monday - 9-6
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday - 9-5
Friday 9 - 4
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- £18,000 basic salary
- Significant bonus potential (can be around £300 per month)
- Early finish on a Friday
- 22 Days holiday + bank holidays each year (entitlement increases with service)
- 1 to 1 training provided
- A brilliant company Pension
- Progression opportunities as the business grows
- A new office in Sutton Coldfield with cutting edge technology
If you are sales and customer focused, have a friendly and empathetic nature and interested in this position please send your cv and call Adam or Charlie on 0121 6333888.
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours your cv has not been selected***