Brook Street is currently recruiting on behalf of a global Logistics organisation that currently has a superb opportunity available at their Milton Keynes site.
We are looking for an experienced Key Account Coordinator to work within our clients corporate offices based out of Milton Keynes. The Coordinator will offer full operational & administrative support to staff within the shipping/forwarding department on site and also the Leeds Branch.
This is a position witch can offer a lot of future development and management opportunities. If you are really looking to take the next step up within your Logistics and Freight career, then please read on!
The successful application must have the following knowledge/experience to be considered.
- Extensive knowledge of Dangerous Goods (all modes) regulations essential
- Excellent people skills
- Good telephone manner essential
- Good grasp of English language to enable accurate written communication
- Self-confidence to enable competent interaction with staff, suppliers and customers.
- Excellent Customer Service skills combined with high service level ethic
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Knowledge of Export procedures and documentation
- Must be able to work in a pressurised environment
It would also be beneficial for the post holder to hold relevant Hazardous Qualifications - (IATA, IMDG & ADR)
Key Activities / Accountabilities
- To collate and supply shipment information to the customer, branch staff and Account manager
- To liaise with Leeds Branch on administrative tasks where necessary
- To organise transport by air/road & sea
- Completion of Dangerous Goods paperwork for all modes of transportation
- Data Entry via operational system
- Data entry via Excel spreadsheets
- Filing of paperwork
- Completion of Export Documentation
If you feel you match the above criteria then we would love to hear from you. Do make sure you apply or alternatively, give Mike Penfold a call to discuss further - 01483 726 167