28 days ago
Brook Street Recruitment is working on behalf of our client based in Lisburn who require a Key Account Manger to join their company and become an integral part of the team.
Reporting to the Managing Director you will clearly demonstrate the Company's vision of excellence in people and technology to create world leading composite products.
You will co-ordinate all aspects of the product cycle from developing customer orders, forecasting customer demand, agreeing internal capacity and scheduling transport of product.
- Build and maintain long term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Provide regular updates on all customer orders and forecasts.
- Support scheduling with regular forecasts of sales to ensure on time deliveries.
- Work with customers to ensure optimal levels of stock.
- Preparation and delivery of monthly reports as required to the sales team and senior management.
- Highlight and resolve potential problems.
- Provide timely customs paperwork that complies with all standards and requirements.
- Negotiate with customers to find mutually agreeable solutions.
- Embrace challenge, be flexible, volunteer for tasks and commit to them.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by your employer
- 2 year's experience in a similar role
- Numerate and ability to spot trends.
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment and to quickly identify problems and recommend solutions.
- Sound decision-making skills and the ability to plan and prioritise.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team and to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people.
- Educated to a degree level.
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience using ERP / MRP systems.
Hours: Mon - Thurs 9am - 5pm, Friday 9am - 4pm (opportunity for Flexi Friday)
Flexitime Paid Holidays Parking Pension Fund Performance Bonus Free Refreshments Additional Leave
Salary will depend on background - up to 40k per year please send CV to Colleen Farquharson via the link