Brook Street (UK) Ltd are currently recruiting for a "Key Account Manager" to join our client who is a highly respected and successful FMCG company in Northern Ireland. The aim of your role is to effectively develop a robust sales strategy, increase the company profile in target market, and establish new business opportunities whilst contributing daily to the day to day operational activities to meet customer requirements.
You will have experience in achieving sales and margin targets, profitable revenue growth, and a strong capability in creating and maintaining strong relationships.
Essential qualities you process
- Minimum 2 years commercial sales experience in the food sector
- Recognised 3rd Level qualification in a Business-Related Discipline
- GCSE (or equivalent) English & Maths
- Proven track record of sales achievement in a competitive environment, including experience of establishing business in new markets
- Experience in the design and delivery of tailored corporate presentations
- Evidence of good analytical, problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Proven ability to independently meet/exceed challenging targets
- Proficient with Microsoft programmes and internet.
- Able to work flexible as required to ensure business needs are met, including unsociable hours
- Full driving licence Required for travel where required
- An interest in the food industry
In Return you will benefit from
- A competitive salary (dependent on experience/discussed at interview stage)
- Bonus opportunities for growing key accounts/business opportunities.
- Career progression opportunities.
- PERKS Card for discounts
- Auto enrolment to company Pension
- On-site parking
- Discounted lunches, coffee and take-home treats
- Friendly, modern working environment
- Develop and ensure the execution of challenging personal sales targets, construct sales forecasts and monitor and report on sales achievement.
- Develop sales through planned strategies designed to identify, profile and analyse new business opportunities in target markets while continuing to provide quality service to existing customers.
- Build and maintain strategic business relationships that will ensure the development of long-term contract business and the expansion of sales and marketing opportunities for the company`s products.
- Liaise effectively with other departments relative to orders received, production scheduling, new product development, quality control, order delivery and the arranging of customer factory visits.
- Attend regular meetings with the Sales Director and management team to ensure effective communication of management information.
- Review and provide weekly sales activity reports and other information to enhance management decision making and inform future company direction.
Due to the level of responsibility this role holds this is not an exhaustive list, a full list can be discussed/provided upon request however to register your interest for the role please click "APPLY" or call Robbie at Brook Street, Belfast on 02890 881100.