Brook Street (UK ) Limited is recruiting a permanent Key Account Manager on behalf of our manufacturing client in Lisburn.
Due to continued growth and local investment they are seeking a 'Key Account Manager' to join their growing team.
The candidates hire for this role will report into the Sales Manager and play an important role in the coordination of all sides of product cycle from Customer Order development, Demand Forecasting through to Transport Scheduling
The postholder will coordinate all aspects of the product cycle from developing customer orders, forecasting customer demand, agreeing internal capacity and scheduling transport of product.
Key Duties: -
* Build and maintain creditable relationships with new and existing world class engineering clients by reacting quickly to customer demands in an open and honest manner
* Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of products, deadlines, capacities and services with a focus on valued added processes and continued improvement
* Review and process all orders/customer schedules into the capacity plan with the viewpoint to highlight, communicate and resolve problems
* Operate with procedural rigour with the provision of regular forecast / sales reports based upon accurate internal and external customer/ logistic schedules
* Liaise with and provide timely accurate collection/delivery/customs paperwork that complies with all standards and requirements.
* Identify opportunities with existing customers to offer additional products or services
* Provide quotations for new business opportunities
* Negotiate with customers to find mutually agreeable solutions
* Embrace challenge, be flexible, volunteer for tasks and commit to them
* Any other duties as may reasonably be required by your employer
* 2 Years Procurement, Logistics and Supply Chain Management experience
* Third level qualification in Procurement, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Account Management or Business Studies.
Desirable Criteria - Manufacturing Experience
Skills: - Procurement, Supply Chain, Manufacturing.
If interested please send CV via the link