We are currently recruiting for Kitchen Customer Service Advisors, Our client, is the UK's number 1 kitchen retailer! They are a privately-owned, family-run business which is passionate about kitchens. With over 100 showrooms spread across the country, they've been a leader in the industry for over 35 years and continue to go from strength to strength.
They deliver a world-class customer experience at all times and offer amazing career opportunities within the business!
In 2020 our client was proudly named #1 top-rated retail workplace in the UK. In addition to this, The Telegraph recognised us as the fastest-growing bricks and mortar retailer and the Sunday Times ranked us as the 12th largest, privately owned company in the UK.
Are you ready for a fast paced and challenging career, if so please see more details below:
As a Kitchen Customer Service Advisor, you will have the below duties:
- Proactively resolving customer queries and issues through various channels of communication.
- Taking ownership of each customer contact to provide the best resolution.
- Provide all customers with an exceptional and inspirational experience.
- Demonstrate empathy and clear understanding when liaising with customers in a professional manner.
- Assist stores with any related queries or concerns relating to the systems or processes.
- Identify and report on processes that could result in a poor customer experience.
Our client can offer you the below:
- Free access to our state of the art on site gym, open 24/7.
- Enjoy subsidised meals in our two fantastic restaurants.
- Free on site parking.
- A private Flyer bus is available to take you to and from work, enabling you to save on bridge fees!
- Free refreshments brought directly to your desk throughout the day.
- Free annual eye site tests as well as a contribution to new glasses.
- Free uniform included that you can also claim under the HMRC allowance
- Nationally recognised qualifications available after 6 months continuous service
- A Fantastic training programme and opportunities for career
The experience we are looking for is:
- Attentive with a strong focus on the customer experience.
- Active listener and respectful questioning technique.
- Demonstrates emotional intelligence and empathy.
- Passionate with the ability to take ownership of customer queries and confidently resolve issues where required.
- Ability to effectively organise and prioritise your own workload.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Flexible with working hours & overtime, including weekends & evenings.
- Excellent attendance with proven reliability and can adhere to the agreed work schedule.
If you feel you are suitable for this position, please apply now or call Beth or Katy, on 01482 699100!
If you do not hear from us within 14 days, this may mean your CV has not been shortlisted to the next stage. We do apologise due to the high volume of applications; we may not be able to contact everybody.