We are currently recruiting for Kitchen Customer Service Advisors, to work for the NO1 Kitchen Retailer in the UK! They are currently expanding and have lots to offer! Our client has recently opened showrooms in the USA!
Our client has many opportunities for individuals to learn and grown within an team building environment.
Are you ready for a fast paced and challenging career, if so please see more details below:
As a Kitchen Customer Service Advisor, you will have the below duties:
- Ensuring you always deliver excellent customer service
- Take Inbound calls and occasional outbound calls to Customers
- Achieving all KPI targets which have been set for the day
- Handle internal and external customer queries, via telephone, email or any other source of communication
- Resolve issues or any complaint's you may receive on the telephone or email
- Pro-actively resolve potential customer issues
- Work as a team to achieve the weekly targets
- Build relationships
- Offer problem solving solutions and follow up with customers / departments with a can-do attitude
- Accurately record any data provided at all stages of the customers process
Our client can offer you the below:
- £20,000 per annum salary - competitive salary compared to other business in the area.
- Overtime available for other weekend work and evenings. (£14.43 per hour)
- A friendly working environment
- A Fantastic training programme and opportunities for career
- Monday to Sunday working 5 out of 6 days- 09:00 - 5:30pm (1 - 3 Saturdays on a rota basis, with occasional bank holiday)
- Contract - 12-week probational period on a temporary basis then opportunity to be taken on permanently.
- Free on-site Gym for all employees to use
- Free on-site parking
The experience we are looking for is:
- Fully committed to providing the highest level of customer service.
- Effectively communicates the brand values to the customer
- Strong communication skills (including verbal and written)
- Ability to capture data accurately
- Ability to listen attentively and hear important information
- Computer Literacy and excellent keyboard skills
- Overall Literacy skills to a high standard
- Previous customer service experience (Face to face or via telephone)
- Personal effectiveness and an ability to empathise with customers
If you feel you are suitable for this position, please apply now or call Beth or Katy, on 01482 699100!
If you do not hear from us within 14 days, this may mean your CV has not been shortlisted to the next stage. We do apologise due to the high volume of applications; we may not be able to contact everybody.