* Please Note There is a no tipping policy within the Club *
The Royal Automobile Club is an exclusive private members Club offering a wide variety of world class services, including fine dining, accommodation, meeting facilities, activities and events.
The Epsom Club is now seeking a number of Kitchen Porters to join their busy kitchen team.
As part of the Banqueting and Events team you will be working in the idyllic setting of Woodcote Park, which is set in 350 acres of beautiful Downs countryside, in Surrey. There is on-site staff parking, fantastic transport links and a free shuttle bus from Woodcote Park to Epsom Station.
Candidates must have excellent people skills, exceptional punctuality and be well-presented.
Your daily duties would include;
* Fulfilling daily cleaning requirements, including all food preparation areas
* Operate waste and environmental systems to high standards
* Deliver EHO 5 star rating
* Comply fully with health & safety laws and food hygiene
Ideally, you will have basic food hygiene and manual lifting experience. Due to the nature of the role, experience in a Kitchen would also be preferable. However, if not you will have a real passion for working in this high pressured environment, and be looking to take your first steps toward a career in the kitchen.
The Club is incredibly proud of its heritage, and the standards to which they work. They constantly strive to exceed expectations, treat each other with respect. To be successful to work here, you would need to share these values.
In return they offer unmatched progression and training opportunities with a very competitive starting salary of £17,564 per annum.
- Free meals in work hours
- Staff summer BBQ & Christmas Party
- Employee of the Month awards
- Generous Pension Contribution
- Long Service awards
- Health Cash Plan
- Discounted gym membership
- Corporate discounts
- Season ticket loan
- Many more. . .