Kitchen Designer - £18,000 - £20,000 DOE
9 - 12 Months FTC - Romsey
Brook Street is pleased to be able to offer the position of a Kitchen Designer with one of UK`s Leading material providers who have been in business for over 175 years and currently have 13 branches across the south coast. Our client are a business that are totally customer focused and offer a range of quality Kitchen & Bathroom products! Sound like the company for you?
Who's right for the job?
The role has a STRONG client relationship focus and won't be for the faint hearted! It will require someone who is able to handle all aspects of the process from design, planning and instillation to completion. You will need to be able to demonstrate a keen eye for design and have a passion for the industry which will reflect in your work. Previous experience within a Kitchen Design based role would be an advantage, however is not essential. Still interested? Keep reading…
The details of the role:
- Imaginative Kitchen design, planning, CAD work and on site surveys
- Converting Kitchen designs and quotations into sales orders
- Driving sales turnover and building repeat customer relationships
- Improving profit and margin through solution selling
- Ordering products
- Arranging installations when necessary
The Skills you will need to succeed…
- Previous experience in Kitchen design would be an advantage
- Demonstrate a passion for sales and design with an ability to deliver creative ideas and inspiration
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate clearly
- High levels of customer service with a sales focus
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects
- Knowledge of Winner Design, Virtual Worlds and EQ Software Systems, would be an advantage though not essential as training will be provided
- Driving licence in order to carry out customer visits (essential)
In return for your hard work, our client offers a competitive salary of between £18,000 and £20,000, depending on experience and attitude! Working hours are 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm with an additional Saturday 8am - 12pm on a rotational basis.
Let's get started!
This role is available for a start as soon as possible and interviews will be arranged immediately. This will involve an initial phone call followed by a face to face interview if successful.
For more information or a detailed job specification including responsibilities, please contact Lauren at Brook Street on 02380 224139 or send your CV at .