Do you have experience of eLearning within an L&D or IT Training function? This is a truly exciting and unprecedented opportunity to help develop an public sector organisation in its formation on a fixed-term basis until March 2022.
We are looking for a Change Facilitator / Senior Administrator within eLearning who will report directly into the Business Change Manager & Senior Business Change Facilitator.
The organisation has been on a journey as part of a larger Public Sector body and is now looking to appoint teams of upbeat, energetic and driven individuals who want to contribute to the success of the organisation against its vision, mission & values.
As a Change Facilitator, you will be responsible for business change implementation including new versions, testing upgrades, software support and ongoing development, system administration and user set-up.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To design, develop, deliver & evaluate eLearning materials
- To ensure that effective communication takes place to end users and stakeholders.
- To document business processes in association with clinicians and non clinicians when implementing systems and facilitate change work as required.
- To undertake configuration, training and business user support on IT applications as required.
You must be upbeat, energetic, eager to learn and display creativity in your thinking. This is a digitally led organisation and although in its infancy, has bold aims in line with its mission. To achieve these aims, the successful candidate must share this passion.
- L&D / eLearning Experience
- Degree level education
- Experience of computer systems to an advanced level
- Able to work across multiple locations - own transport preferred