Brook Street (UK) Limited is recruiting a Lead Generation Project Officer on behalf of our Belfast client, the candidate hired will work on UK and German markets
The main duties of this role can be summarised as:
* Desk based research - working independently to analyse and assess corporate expansion potential of companies based on KPIs.
* Desk-based outreach - this involves cold-calling, so you must have tenacity and resilience, a great phone manner and the ability to think outside the box to get companies interested in your pitch. LinkedIn and mail merges are also key channels of engagement with companies
* Project management and reporting - over and above the actual leads we deliver, projects need both strategic and operational support in terms of planning, resource management, monthly reports, regular calls etc.
* We need our team to be process driven, capturing activities on our CRM and committed to turning around high-quality outputs that illustrate to the client that we're delivering on their projects
* Event attendance - from time to time you may be required to attend industry trade shows on behalf of clients and to enhance our intelligence and contact-base in key sectors such as fintech, cyber security, transport and logistics and professional services.
* To deliver results here, you will be friendly and engaging and able to pique the interest of decision-makers in our client's offer
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Use a range of business intelligence sources to create a target list of expansion-oriented companies from sectors the client has designated
* Generate interest among companies in the client's location and move those with "warm interest" through the sales pipeline to secure meetings and / or leads as required by eliciting key pieces of information from them on their planned expansion and then setting up an engagement with the client
* Develop and maintain a diverse corporate, government and intermediary database to support your outreach work; leverage your existing networks for the same objective
* Communicate the mission and vision of our clients to the corporate and SME community and be able to clearly articulate the "offer" in key areas such as labour and other operating costs, tax credits and financial incentives, R&D/university facilities, and regulatory landscape
* Ensure 100% usage of company and/or the client's CRM systems to record and report on contract progress; manage reporting outputs in a timely manner to ensure all contract deliverables are adhered to.
Personal Attributes and Experience:
* Relevant experience in sales: 2-3 years preferred
* Confidence and experience in contacting and engaging with senior corporate decision makers across major international markets
* Proven results in closing deals and achieving sales or delivery targets
* Adept with using social media and knowledge of e-marketing techniques e.g. mail merge
* Flexible and adaptable with the aptitude for handling different projects simultaneously
* Self-motivated and ability to work in both an independent setting and a team environment
* At ease working in an international setting and across time zones
* A passion for international trade & development
* The ability to speak German would be an advantage for this role but is not essential.
The remuneration package is based on experience and track record and will include a competitive salary, performance-related bonuses and pension package with significant opportunity for growth.
If interested please send CV via the link