Brook Street (UK) Limited is currently assisting our client with their recruitment for a Lean Manufacturing Engineer based in Toomebridge.
Our client is a very successful business which continues to evolve and grow. They work with clients throughout GB and Ireland to help build their construction ambitions into reality.
Reporting to the Operations Director, the jobholder will be responsible for driving lean concepts, efficiency's and improvements throughout the Company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for lean implementation and sustainment, driving improvements through the overall strategy for the business, directing projects to improve efficiency's through a target driven framework, process improvement, introduction of 'zero waste', implementing standard ways of working and systematised planning processes, leading internal training to facilitate a lean culture and working collaboratively with all major stakeholders to support the growth and expansion of the business.
* HND in Engineering/Degree in an Engineering related subject
* Minimum of 5 year's experience of implementing lean manufacturing principles
* Proven experience of, and training, in lean manufacturing techniques
* Experience of working in the construction industry
* Occasional travel will be required.
If interested please send CV via the apply link PLEASE NOTE CVs MUST BE SENT IN WORD FORMAT