A NEW and exciting opportunity has arisen with our Chertsey based client - this growing business operates within the fast food industry and is seeking a new member to their office team that will bring a skill and passion for Learning and people development.
Does a Salary of up to £45,000per annum, depending on experience, alongside some great additional benefits from a Car allowance to Private health cover and discounted fast food access excite you?
This unique role as a Learning and Development Manager will focus on the company aim to support people within the business. Providing training and learning opportunities to their staff and enabling them to develop and grow. If your strengths lie within communication, emotional intelligence, organisation and multitasking please read on.
Key capabilities -
- Enjoy working in a busy environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A proactive nature and the ability to multitask
- A passion to support the learning and development of your colleagues
- A high level of emotional intelligence
- Ability to form strong working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders
- Strong organisation skills and the ability to prioritise
- Ability to interpret needs and finds suitable solutions to support
- Confident use of Microsoft packages
- Full UK driving licence is required for this role due to required travel to regional sites
The key responsibilities of this role will include -
- Prepare and implement learning strategies and programs
- Review individual organisational development needs
- Deploy different kinds of learning methods company wide, such as training, coaching, job shadowing and online courses.
- Organise e-learning courses, workshops and other training
- Monitor the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities.
- Collaborate with managers to develop their team members through career pathing
- Oversea training budgets
- Travel to regional sites is required in this role to support with face to face meetings and training requirements
- Organise hiring and training activities
Are you searching for a role that will continue your career in Learning and development, within a business that is passionate about retention and staff development?
If so please apply today and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further