Leicestershire Police are recruiting for a Learning & Development Planning Coordinator to be based at Derbyshire Police HQ in Ripley, Derbyshire.
This post is responsible for producing full annual training plans, schedule learning and development activities in line with planning process and priorities. A Full UK Driving Licence is required.
1. Level 3 qualification in Business Administration/Management or equivalent or be able to provide evidence of competence in administration and the planning and organising of L&D events in a
2. Demonstrate experience in the identification of and delivery of L&D services to support organisational performance.
3. Experience of L&D planning and collating, presenting performance data.
4. Demonstrate ability to analyse and manage data, prepare and present high quality reports.
5.Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively and to a variety of audiences.
6. Demonstrate the ability to use own initiative when working on a project.
7. Demonstrate personal awareness of diversity issues and encourage an inclusive environment of equal opportunity and openness.
8. Demonstrate ability to constructively challenge existing practices.
9. Demonstrate ability of using a logical, coherent and consistent approach to problem solving.
If you meet the essential criteria and are interested in an exciting opportunity with the Police Force, please apply. Please be aware, the successful applicant will be required to go through the Police vetting process which can take around 4-6 weeks.