This role will be responsible for managing and monitoring all systems as well as undertaking routine standard processes to ensure the system is up to date and working efficiently. This role will also provide important support to the Senior Technology Solution Manager in undertaking identified improvements and development projects.
To maintain and develop the Learning Experience Platform (LXP) and CRM solution of one of our UK contracts, ensuring that; best practice processes are implemented, a fit for purpose support model is in place and that any enhancements are aligned to organisational priorities. To oversee the programme`s technical services provision including developing, implementing, and overseeing its technical solutions, consulting the Senior Technology Solutions Manager where necessary.
To provide overall management of the work of the Systems team, ensuring that an excellent quality of service is maintained.
Review and propose solutions for resolving more complex service issues for review by the Senior Technology Solutions Manager.
Provide line management to the Systems Administrator, supporting their professional development and ensuring high levels of performance.
Coordinate resources as appropriate, including liaison with internal and external suppliers and stakeholders, to ensure that inputs are planned and delivered in a way that will achieve the objectives, contractual requirements and agreed outcomes, within any time, cost and quality constraints
Provide guidance, direction and support to the Systems Administrator, ensuring that customer support cases are logged and resolved within the targets of the SLAs, as directed by the Senior Technology Solutions Manager. Planning and anticipating potential support requirements and ensuring that there is a support solution in place to mitigate as required.
6. Drive ongoing improvement and development of the system, reviewing and updating existing processes and implementing routine system updates and upgrades.
7. To ensure the programme`s systems are fully compliant with local, national and Company
requirements in relation to safeguarding, data protection and network security. Take action to ensure that the security and compliance of the systems are maintained at all times to reduce unnecessary risk for the organisation.
8. Support the Senior Technology Solution Manager to design and implement an effective training approach for both back office and self-service users.
9. Collaborate with colleagues in the Business Development team to ensure new business opportunities are identified and provide input to the bid process by providing technical support to the preparation of expressions of interest and other documents prior to submission, including providing high quality and high scoring text for bids.
10. Keep up to date with new developments in technology, in particular relating to educational use.
Detailed practical knowledge of current best practices in IT, particularly a good understanding of LXPs functionality
Knowledge of IT within an educational context in relation to infrastructure, administration requirements and the curriculum
Knowledge and understanding of working with various operating systems
Experience of installing and maintaining complex IT Systems in adherence to Health & Safety and other mandatory requirements
Significant experience of technology project management including budget responsibilities
Experience of advising and negotiating with clients ensuring best outcomes are achieved
Experience of planning, organising and delivering well-paced and structured training
Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to relate to a wide