We are recruiting for a Legal Admin Assistant on a temporary basis for a Client within the Education Sector based in Birmingham City Centre
This is initially a 3 month contract with the potential to be extended.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am-5pm.
Pay: £9.76 per hour
THE JOB PURPOSE
The purpose of your role would be to undertake a wide range of administrative and office support activities to support a team or department.
- Secretarial support including case management and filing
- Opening and creating closures of files
- Management of instructions
- Screening enquiries and requests and escalating where appropriate
- Relevant vocational qualifications such as a NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration or able to demonstrate equivalent work experience and relevant skills.
- A good standard of literacy and numeracy equivalent to GCSE English and Maths.
- IT skills including familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge and some previous working history in clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing, record keeping and note taking.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to demonstrate an organised approach to work and ability to prioritise different tasks.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE ***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Initial 3 month temporary contract through Brook Street
- £9.76 per hour
- 20 days holiday + 8 Bank holidays (pro rata)
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please send your CV and call Grace on 0121 643 6954/0121 480 8209.
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***