We are recruiting for a Legal Admin Assistant/ Data Entry Assistant on a temporary basis for a Client within a busy solicitors firm in Birmingham City Centre.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm.
Location: Birmingham all office based
Pay: £9.50 per hour
THE JOB PURPOSE
The purpose of your role would be to undertake a wide range of administrative and office support activities to support the existing team in a busy solicitors firm.
- Transferring paper formats into computer files or database systems
- Typing information provided directly into an electronic format and creating spreadsheets.
- Sort and organising paper work after entering data to ensure is stored correctly adhering to GDPR policies.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy is a MUST
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc)
- Previous knowledge and some previous working history in clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing, record keeping and note taking.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to demonstrate an organised approach to work and ability to prioritise different tasks
- Great opportunity for someone wanting to get experience in a law firm perhaps you've recently finished a law degree or have previous experience working as a data entry assistant in a similar environment.
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE ***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Initial 3 month temporary contract through Brook Street
- £9.50 per hour
- 20 days holiday + 8 Bank holidays (pro rata)
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please send your CV and call Amelia on 0121 480 8209
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***