Legal Administration Officer - with Law degree or legal experience
Type: Long-term temporary
Salary: £11.36 / hour
Register online at www.brookstreet.co.uk/gov-apply
If you're looking to expand your skills in a professional, credible environment, we would like to offer you the perfect opportunity.
Brook Street has been chosen as a recruitment partner to hire temporary admin and clerical workers for central government departments across the UK - giving you the chance to gain credible experience in the public sector.
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a local government department for an Administration Officer in Holborn. This is an ongoing, long-term temporary assignment, working full time hours and many of these opportunities offer a significant pay increase on completion of 12 weeks in the same department.
Providing administrative support, your duties will include:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
Standard benefits of working for central government / wider public sector:
- Pay increase after 12 continuous weeks in the majority of departments
- Potential for long-term or multiple temp assignments once you hold security clearance
- Minimum of 35 days holiday (pro rata) following 12 consecutive weeks in the same department
- Access to a Workplace Pension
Typical qualifications and experience required:
- Law degree
- Legal experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
To apply for this role, or other central government positions, please complete the online registration at www.brookstreet.co.uk/gov-apply
Once submitted, a Brook Street consultant will be in touch.