Established in 2014, the firm are one of the fastest growing high street law firms in the South West with offices in Bridgwater, Bristol, Frome, Keynsham and Shepton Mallet.
- To assist the Legal Team in the management of the team's caseload by actioning legal procedures and dealing with file related queries either face to face or by telephone
- Maintaining the Case Management Work-flow and Key-stages ensuring these are run when due, thus ensuring all parties are sent real time updates
- To complete tasks competently and within defined timescales to stay in line with Service Level Agreements
- Preparation, checking and sending of documents e.g., Certificates of Title as well as chasing information including searches, mortgage offers, mortgage redemption's
- Preparing the file for completion to include generating the Completion Packs in a timely fashion and liaising directly with the Accounts Department
- Completed, or working towards, the Level 4 Conveyancing (or similar) qualification
- Experience working within a busy residential conveyancing team
- To be able to work to a high standard and possess a fine attention to detail and to be organised and efficient whilst working under pressure
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
The company work with the well known training provider LTC Kent to offer all employees the opportunity to undertake professional training and development.